PROGRAMS & COMBINATIONS
• Helps to recover from extreme fatigue.
• Good for people who feel tired, constantly.
• Beneficial during hormonal disturbances.
• As a complementary treatment for allergy problems and autoimmune conditions.
• As a complementary aid in the treatment of addictions.
• To stop smoking or diminish alcohol or drug use.
• Diminishes the side effects that occur during the first phase of addiction treatment.
• To maintain the body’s intracellular communication and bio-communication activities.
• Helps to keep the body in good shape by facilitating adaptation of vital organs.
• To efficiently get rid of metabolic waste products.
• Eases daily stress both physically and mentally.
• Complements the treatment of all types of disorders related to hearing and the sense of balance.
• To preserve and protect hearing quality.
• Use as a complementary treatment for chronic ear infections and middle ear infections.
• Use this program when working in noisy environments to maintain proper hearing function.
• For the prevention and treatment of back pain.
• As a complementary therapy for vertebral and disc diseases.
• Relieves existing low back pain (lumbago).
• Relieves muscle pain after physical exhaustion.
• Complementary treatment to back pain that blocks the movements of the hands and arms.
• Useful to resolve mental states such as anxiety or stress, which tend to manifest as back pain.
• Useful in the rehabilitation phase after bone fractures and other skeletal disorders and bone related diseases.
• Optimizes the metabolic functions of bone tissue.
• Relieves pain caused by disruption of metabolic functions of bone tissue.
• Complements bone formation and bone strengthening therapies.
• Regulates calcium balance and prevents osteoporosis.
• Relieves pain during periods of bone growth in children.
• Harmonizes the mental and physical development of girls and boys.
• Stimulates specific tissues that are important during growth and development.
• Strengthens the connection to earth (grounding), especially important for children living in urban areas.
• Stabilizes circulation.
• Complementary therapy for circulatory disorders and diseases.
• To diminish oedema and useful in the prevention of oedema formation.
• Complementary treatment for arteriosclerosis.
• “Mind Booster” or “Mental Refreshment”.
• Promotes problem solving and linguistic expressiveness (speaking ability).
• Mobilizes energy reserves and connects with intuition.
• Use before and during business meetings and exams.
• Prevents connective tissue injuries resulting from constitutional connective tissue insufficiency (ie people prone to develop hernias, varicose veins).
• Important part of any anti-aging program.
• Helps food and nutrients become available to the organ systems.
Constipation or Obstipation
• In case of acute or chronic constipation or obstipation.
• Promotes intestinal activity.
• Regulates the texture of faeces.
• In case of acute or chronic diarrhoea.
• Regulates intestinal absorption disorders.
• Use in combination with immune system and detox programs.
• Improves the body’s detoxification mechanisms.
• Useful if poisons are ingested or after any type of poisoning/intoxication.
• Beneficial when giving up smoking, drinking alcohol or medications.
• Protects against the effects of smoke in passive smokers.
• Diminishes the side effects of alcohol and medication consumption.
Note: Do not use during pregnancy
• For periods of digestive discomfort and problems related to the assimilation of food.
• Improves functioning of all organs of the digestive system.
• Improves the absorption and assimilation of vitamins and nutritional supplements.
• Promotes digestion. Diminishes fatigue after eating heavy meals.
• Useful during long-term drug treatment.
• Diminishes the side effects of medications on the digestive system.
• Stimulates the digestive tract.
• Use daily for general well-being.
• Normalizes inefficient activity or over functioning organs.
• Aids in balancing uncoordinated movements (i.e., frequent accidents or injuries).
• Prevention of frequent headaches.
• For cold extremities.
• Use as a ‘mind booster’, ‘mental enhancer’ and ‘refresher’.
• Improves mental performance in stressful situations.
• Improves performance in sport and at work.
• Mobilizes energy reserves and improves coordination.
• Use before and during competitions, business meetings or exams.
• Clears the mind.
E-Smog (Electromagnetic Pollution)
• For persons exposed to radiation from electronic and electrical equipment.
• To combat the effects of radiation from cell phones, microwaves and telecommunication (especially in densely populated areas).
• Use it at least twice a week.
• Beneficial for healers and energy workers as it helps to clean the aura of dense and negative energies.
• Promotes recovery from extreme fatigue and exhaustion.
• Clears internal blockages caused by monotonous activities.
• Diminishes discomfort due to poor circulation.
• Beneficial during eye fatigue or other discomfort in the eye.
• Facilitates the relaxation of muscles involved in eye movements.
• Helpful in preventing problems and diseases related to the eye and vision.
• Supports the female reproductive and urogenital system.
• Helpful in regulating menstrual cycles and increasing comfort before and during menstruation.
• In case of frequent cystitis.
• Relieves symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
• May be applied in addition to existing treatments of incontinence.
• Beneficial for men with a strong and dominant Yin constitution.
• To stimulate the immune system.
• Helps accelerate the recovery process from influenza, bronchitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia and intestinal flu.
• Start using the program with the first symptoms and use it at least 4 additional days after symptoms have disappeared.
• As complementary therapy to control problems with glucose levels, related to sugar and carbohydrates.
• Helps with the stimulation of the bioinformatic connections of the pancreas.
• Supports low insulin receptors.
• To be used as a complementary therapy for obesity, depression, and type 1 and 2 diabetes.
• Relieves symptoms of haemorrhoids.
• Complementary treatment for rectal problems.
• Diminishes rectal pain when suffering from constipation.
• Aids in regenerating hair growth.
• In the case of alopecia and to strengthen the hair roots.
• Helps restore damaged hair and scalp (eg damage caused by frequent hair dyeing).
• As a complementary treatment for alopecia due to chemotherapy.
• Relieves headaches.
• Helps to complement therapies for cardiac arrhythmias.
• Beneficial when dealing with stressful situations that cause tightness in the chest and between the shoulder blades.
• Complements medical hypertension treatments.
• Regulates arterial and venous pressure.
NOTE: Risk factors such as stress, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity must be addressed.
• Optimizes the functioning of the immune system.
• Complementary therapy for viral and/or bacterial diseases.
• Promotes the absorption and assimilation of antioxidants and vitamins.
• Stimulates the digestive tract.
• Stimulates and accelerates the healing process of damaged tissue.
• Beneficial to reduce scar formation.
• Beneficial to use before and after surgical operations.
• Complements anti-fungal treatments of the digestive system and protects the intestinal flora from harmful fungal attack.
• Helpful in harmonizing intestinal flora, especially for those with allergies.
• Increases the effectiveness of special diets.
• Optimizes vitality.
• Helps people with chronic dysbiosis (imbalance between harmful and beneficial bacteria).
• Strengthens the immune system.
• As a complementary therapy for anaemia, eczema, parasitic and fungal infections and diseases.
• Helps in the healing process of damaged joints.
• Relieves symptoms of joint inflammation.
• Promotes mobility.
• Helps maintain equanimity, balance and good humour in difficult times.
• Helps with emotional and mental balance.
• Complementary treatment for depression.
Jet Lag / Weather Sensitivity
• Diminishes the effects of jet lag, motion sickness and dizziness.
• For people sensitive to weather changes.
• Aids in adaptation to climate and altitude changes.
• Diminishes headaches caused by high altitude and weather changes.
• Relieves discomfort caused by weather conditions, such as: tension, increased blood pressure, rheumatic pains, etc.
Libido I: related to the physical (Low physical power)
• Improves sexual performance
• Stimulates sexual pleasure in case of organ problems or insufficient energy.
• Complementary treatment in geriatrics.
• This program addresses erectile dysfunction due to aging or physiological problems.
Libido II: Stress or nervous system -related (Low Mental Power)
• In case of diminished vitality and sexual energy related to stress and anxiety.
• In case of weak libido due to everyday problems (use in combination with the LIBIDO I program for neuro-cerebral problems, allergies and other diseases).
• This program is suitable when there is a decrease in libido due to nervous system problems.
Note: Parasites can also be the cause of constant overstimulation of the nervous system.
• Helps optimize lymphatic circulation and diminishes lymphatic congestion.
• Facilitates recovery from infectious diseases.
• Makes the lymphatic system more efficient to eliminate toxins.
• Useful in diminishing allergic symptoms.
Male (Male reproductive system and male energy)
• Helpful during the treatment of male hormonal, sexual and urinary disorders.
• Complementary treatment for incontinence (also in women) and prostate problems.
• Increases libido and the feeling of well-being.
• Complementary treatment for erectile dysfunction.
• For women with a strong and dominant Yang constitution.
• For women with painful, heavy menstruation or with more than 7 days of menstrual bleeding.
• When a balanced testosterone level is required.
• For beginners in meditation: to feel peace.
• For a deeper inner journey during meditation.
• Advanced meditation.
• Helps memorize and retrieve stored information.
• Increases the ability to recognize important information.
• Facilitates concentration.
• Improves the efficiency of learning.
• Facilitates decision making.
• Increases the ability to act.
Mineral Metabolic Activity
• Promotes mineral metabolic activity and optimizes mineral absorption and utilization.
• Complements treatments for metabolic diseases.
• Treats muscle tissue and stimulates its recovery.
• Supports the regeneration of muscle tissue after micro/minor injuries (exercises).
• Complements treatment for locomotor disorders (for example, after an accident or after a stroke with paralysis).
• Increases muscle performance and decreases the risk of injury.
• Supports healthy joints by strengthening the muscular system.
• Helpful for those who are predisposed to constitutional muscular atrophy or dystrophy.
• Helps diminish painful tension in the neck and shoulder region.
• Lessens pain in the neck area and shoulder girdle.
• Improves the performance of the vascular system of the neck and head muscles.
• Complementary treatment to nerve-cell regenerative treatments.
• Promotes relaxation and regeneration of the central nervous system.
• Complements the treatment of degenerative muscle diseases (i.e., muscle atrophy).
• Complements the treatment of muscle coordination disorders mainly caused by fatigue (i.e., deficient kidney chi, depleted adrenals, etc.).
• Complements the treatment of spontaneous uncoordinated muscle movements.
• Pacifies heavy emotional moments (accident, divorce, problems at work).
• Stabilizes inner harmony.
• Helps to relax after long hours of work or study.
NOTE: Parasites can also lead to permanent over-stimulation of the nervous system.
• Helps to diminish acute and chronic pain.
• Aids in chronic pain conditions such as headaches and joint pain.
• Use after trauma or surgery.
• Helps diminish pain caused by vascular convulsions and seizures.
• Diminishes pain due to varicose veins
• In case of chronic conditions, this program should be used for consecutive days.
• Helps to overcome strong emotional moments (divorces, deaths, accidents, job problems).
• Stabilizes inner harmony.
• To relax after long hours of work or study.
• Helps to accelerate recovery processes after physical fatigue.
• Decreases muscle pain and soreness after training.
• Improves the feeling of tiredness in the legs and lower back after walking and standing; refreshes the muscles of the legs and the waist.
• Improves mental efficiency through physical regeneration.
• Decreases muscle tension after sports activities, do 1-2 cycles immediately after training.
• Useful after competition or extreme workout.
• In case of stress and tension.
• Relieves the cardiovascular system.
• Helps with mental serenity.
• Helps channel unprocessed stress and emotions.
• Complementary treatment in case of diseases related to the respiratory system.
• To stimulate the healing process of the respiratory system in case of flu (influenza), bronchitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, coughing.
• For dry cough (also smoker’s cough) use the program daily for at least 6 weeks.
• Optimizes respiratory functions during colds and the flu. Start using the program with the first signs and continue to use it for several days after symptoms have gone.
• Cleans the respiratory tract.
• Harmonizes breathing and to keep its natural rhythm.
• To improve the effectiveness of breathing exercises. As a complement to yoga breathing exercises (Pranayama).
• Helps diminish acute and chronic sinusitis and the facial pain caused by it.
• Supports the immune system.
• Diminishes the risk of sinusitis in winter time or on windy/cold days.
• Stimulates the metabolic activity of the cavities and of the sphenoid sinuses.
• Useful in problems related to allergies.
• Helps prevent sinusitis in the incubation period of a flu infection.
• Use the program for several days after symptoms have disappeared.
• Helpful in all kinds of skin disorders and diseases, dermatitis of any origin.
• Complementary method of therapeutic intervention if you have inflammation of the skin.
• Complementary therapy for hormonal imbalances.
• To diminish juvenile acne.
• Improve skin healing after surgery.
• Helps falling asleep and promotes deep sleep.
• Diminishes sleep disorders.
• Increases the physical and emotional sense of peace.
• Helps diminish depressive thoughts.
• Increases physical and emotional well-being.
• Useful in case of anxiety and acute frustration.
• Helps to solve physical and psychological problems due to repressed emotions. Helps one to remember events leading to the problem.
• Helps in controlling overreactions due to a stressful lifestyle (which often end in self-destructive actions).
• Diminishes psychological stress (for example, due to supercritical introspection and self-perception).
• Releases the electromagnetic engrams (memory traces) of repressed emotions that lead to aggressive behaviour.
• For those who always help others and take very little time for themselves.
• To diminish nervous system and coordination disorders resulting from repressed emotions and disappointments.
• For people who feel that life treats them unfairly.
• In hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
• Complementary treatment for people who are underweight or overweight.
• Reinforces the effect of reductive diets.
• Increases vitality.
• Optimizes the effects of thyroid hormones.
• Optimizes the activity of cell membranes.
Urinary (Kidneys and urinary tract)
• Complementary treatment when suffering from kidney disease.
• Complementary treatment for acute and chronic bladder infections.
• Helps diminish frequent chills.
• Complementary treatment for all back pain therapies and spinal complaints.
• Strengthens muscles.
• Helps in the prevention of tissue damage for those doing heavy lifting.
• Diminishes spinal problems, which are often caused by chronic digestive dysfunction.
• A dislocated vertebrae may have three reasons: low muscle tone, too much tension or an imbalance of muscle tone.
• Increases vitality.
• Helps keep the body in good shape by facilitating the adaptation of vital organs.
• For successful elimination of metabolic waste.
• Eases daily stress load both physically and mentally.
• Complements weight loss treatment.
• Helps to absorb and utilize nutrients and promotes the elimination of toxins.
• Increases vitality.
• Diminishes depression during diet.
• Eliminate excessive food cravings due to repressed emotions.
• Helps to restore hormonal balance.
PET S (Small Pets)
• This program, in combination with others, helps your pet (cat, small dog, or small animal) recover faster from injury, illness, trauma, separation or travel.
PET X (Large Pets)
• This program, in combination with others, helps larger pets (large dogs, horses, and other larger animals). It diminishes recovery time after injury, trauma, illness, separation or travel.